Subject: [Leica] The Worst Item Leica Has Ever Had on Offer
From: "Buzz Hausner" <buzz.hausner@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 21:01:26 -0400

Okay, here's a question.  In response to an enquiry about the
Tele-Elmarit, I described the collapsible rubber shade for the late
Tele-Elmarits and the 90-C (catalogue #11250 with it's companion #11252
lens cap) as the worst item Leica had ever offered.  This shade was way
too shallow and way too soft.  It offered precious little shade.  It
would half collapse without any prompting and vignette your frame.  It
offered no protection from bumps and bangs.  The cap had a tendency to
disappear without notice.  Eventually, which was sooner than you would
have thought, it would dry out and split along it's seam.

So, what do YOU think is the worst item Leica has ever offered and why?
I pray, however, that this does not degenerate into a Visoflex argument
and filters are not eligible for discussion.

	Buzz Hausner