Subject: RE: Re: [Leica] Voightlander lenses
From: "John Straus" <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 16:58:40 -0500

Go look in the archives for Tom A's 35mm synopsis he posted on the LUG a
few weeks ago. It's short to the point and should easily give you enough
info to sell you on the 35mm you want. If you read it and still have
further questions...call NASA and have them help you out ;) but their
answers most likely won't help your (our) photos !!

JS