Subject: Re: [Leica] IIIf and Summitar f:2.... what should I do with this thing?
From: Karen Nakamura <mail@gpsy.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 16:41:27 -0500

>Put a roll of the same film in each of the cameras and when you take
>a shot with the M6, take the same shot with the IIIf using the same
>shutter speed and aperture.  Try as many shutter speeds and aperture
>settings as possible. When you finish the rolls you will have the
>answer to all your questions about the IIIf. You will know if the
>IIIf needs a CLA, you will know how the lens compares with the lens
>on the M6, and you will know whether or not you really want to dump
>the IIIf.

A great idea! But I might suggest to put B&W film in the IIIf and
color in the M6.

That way you can also know if you like the B&W look or if you see the
world in color.

Karen

Replies: Reply from "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net> (Re: [Leica] IIIf and Summitar f:2.... what should I do with this thing?)
Reply from tripspud <tripspud@transbay.net> (Re: [Leica] IIIf and Summitar f:2.... what should I do with thisthing?)