Subject: RE: [Leica] Hats?
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 23:55:20 -0400

Greetings Marc,
Well, when I spend time out in the plains of the US a hat is a might
nice thing to have shading your head and eyes.  Living in the middle of
the eastern forest I don't use a hat. If I take a walk in the middle of
Nebraska or Texas west of Dallas and you can bet I have a hat on.

I guess it is sort of like using lenses.  An uncoated or single coated
lens has a lens shade; one of the new Leica lenses probably doesn't.

Respectfully,

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com