Subject: Re: [Leica] More macro (non-Leica)
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 19:59:37 -0700

You mean it wasn't alive? Wimp!

:-)

I've got a Leica R Bellows with the 100 f/4 bellows. Cool getup, but I
have to confess, I prefer to shoot with a Canon 1-5X 65mm Macro lens.
For most people the bellows would be just fine.

On Tuesday, July 22, 2003, at 04:40  PM, Peter Klein wrote:

> Nikon Coolpix 990 with the 28/2.8 Zuiko reversed, cropped about
> 30-40%.  I didn't work on these except to reduce and sharpen them.
> The subject was not in the best of shape when discovered.
- --
Eric

A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by
little statesmen, philosophers, and divines. - Ralph Waldo Emerson