Subject: Re: [Leica] .....E330 pouch......
From: Ken Lai <ken@compose.com.hk>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 08:43:52 +0800

Hi TM,

You can move the main divider pad anywhere you want. There is velcro on
either side of the divider and they stick onto the front and back
surfaces of the pouch. E330 comes with only one divider so you may want
to order an additional one if you want to carry 3 lenses.

With 2 lenses e.g. 24 and 75, I attach the 24 to the body and put that
in one compartment and the 75 in the other. With 3 lenses, I have 2
dividers and 2 lenses go to left and right compartments and 3rd lens
attached to body goes to the middle one, vertically, with the body on
top of the 2 dividers.

I have not used the trap door divider as I never carry more than 3
lenses.

BTW it also fits 2 'smaller' R lenses like 80 and 15 or 80 and 180. The
Hblad SWC also fits inside. Hence the E330 is quite versatile.

Regards,
Ken