Subject: Re: [Leica] Voightlander lenses
From: mak@teleport.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 18:00:15 -0700 (PDT)

Adapters are availabl;e from CV (BH or Blue Moon 503 978 0333 or any other large dealer)

i have had and iused the 35 1/7 35 pancake and the 90 APO for a couplke years. I liked the APO so much I sold my TE. GREAT lenses great price. Only picking point is the fit and finish is not LEica quality (the glass sure is) CV products seem to automatically repell the paint from the barrel but if yu buy a lens to use...who cares

Mark

> I was looking at B&H website and noticed the Voightlander lenses in the
screw mount.  Who sells the M adapters and has anyone tried the 35 and 90
mm lenses and what do you think of them?

Gene