Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Nick Ut's Napalm girl
From: "Kin Lee" <kin.lee@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 11:06:26 -0400

Hello William,

In the process of finding out info on JDS, I happened to speak with an
individual who happened to have applied for software jobs in JDS early this
year and he suggested that the descriptions look very similar to those he
had applied earlier.  I am not sure what this means but if I find out more
this afternoon, will get back to you.

By the way,  I know of individuals who are forming companies that are into
real time embedded software applications.  If you have any interests talking
to them, let me know and I can do the intro.

Cheers,

Kin