Subject: [Leica] Processing in and around Amsterdam
From: Nathan Wajsman <>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 07:54:12 +0200

This is mainly a question for Dutch LUGgers. One of my first priorities
after arriving here a couple of weeks ago was to locate a lab to process
my Agfa Scala (it will be a while before my wife grants me a space to
set up my Jobo in the new house, so for now I have to shoot exclusively
Scala if I want B&W). So I found S-Color in Amsterdam. While I realize
that they also do E6, I was wondering if there are other good labs for
E6 that people can recommend in the Amsterdam or Almere areas.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, Netherlands

Mobile: +31 6 30 868 671

Photography page:

Replies: Reply from "animal" <> (Re: [Leica] Processing in and around Amsterdam)