Subject: Re: [Leica] Further digital exploration
From: Johnny Deadman <lists@johnbrownlow.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 16:13:22 -0400

I bought my wife the 10D and she took to it like a fish to water,
hasn't picked up either of her Canon 35mm SLRs since she got it.

And I swear her pictures are better. They are certainly better than the
alleged 'pro' who shot the portraits at my son's kindergarten and
neglected to fill in the shadows with the sun overhead, so all the
eyesockets came out black. Not only no highlights in the eyes... no
eyes.

I notice that all of her friends are now eyeing it jealously and
complaining about the lag on their digital compacts.

We just networked the 1280 in the basement so she can now load the pix
onto her iBook and print wirelessly (spools out over the wireless
network to a Mac in the basement). Very cool. If the printer isn't
turned on the basement Mac just queues the pictures and waits.

JB