Subject: Re: [Leica] An Introduction, and a plea for wisdom
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 10:03:16 -0500

Jack

I would recommend buying the M6TTL as I like the shutter dial much better
as it is more ergonomic/easier to use than the M6 Classic.  I don't use
flash but the M6TTL is a nicer box and the meter is more sensitive than the
M6 Classic.  I don't give a damn about the 2.5 mm taller chassis and quite
honestly can only tell the difference when the  two are side by side, just
barely, and who cares anyway?

Gene