Subject: Re: [Leica] Black and White Instant Cameras!
From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 07:49:00 -0500

These cameras have been around for at least 10 years. Konica, Kodak, and
Ilford all make disposable B&W cameras. I think Ilford was first with their
HP5 camera. Ilford and Konica also put their film into generic disposable
cameras for other companies. The Kodak's are loaded with Black n White 400,
similar to TC400.

I love Kodak's new marketing for the Digital Disposable Camera. People
actually think it's a digital camera. How pissed they are when you tell them
it's a disposable 35mm camera where the negatives can be scanned and placed
on CD. Then all my Leica cameras must be digital! Even my FED's!

Chris