Subject: Re: [Leica] Further digital exploration
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 07:23:29 -0500

Yours are interesting observations about the Canon 10D which I've been
using now for about 2 months. I have very small hands and find it a joy
to use...but my SLR cameras are Canons so I'm used to the design and
build already, maybe that's the difference.

Also, I use the battery grip chamber and have the (somewhat hard to
find) grip strap which makes it very easy to keep attached to my hand
and certainly makes it easier to hold.

Lea