Subject: Re: [Leica] was @#$@#$#@ foreigners..FU to all who agree withthis crap
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 21:30:43 -0700

on 07/20/03 3:31 PM, Jean-Michel Tomaschett at jx@bluewin.ch wrote:

> I can only agree with you. My interest is not only in fine watches, I am
> also very happy with fine cameras. Ted, if you compare fine mechanical
> watches with fine mechanical cameras there are lots of common points. I
> would name them a "triple p": precision, perfection, price :-)

Guys. Quit picking on Ted. If you had read his message more closely, you
would know he was teasing, and joking, but not showing displeasure at the
topic. Watch for those emoticons. He used them lavishly throughout that
message.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is
that it has never tried to contact us.
 - Calvin and Hobbes