Subject: [Leica] LUG vs Leica Forum on Photo Net
From: Mitch Alland <malland@xsmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 08:51:33 +0700

I've been following the Leica Forum on Photo Net for some time and
today saw what seemed to me the most ridiculous question in a long time:

> From the ads, the black MP looks really beautiful. But the black
> paint is designed to fade after some use. So how does it look like
> after some use? Can someone show us some pictures?

Okay we're in "fondler city"  here. But this question made me think
"what is the difference between the LUG and the Photo Net Leica Forum?"
And note that there has been a fine watch discussion  on both groups.

- --Mitch/Bangkok