Subject: Re: [Leica] was @#$@#$#@ foreigners..FU to all who agree withthis crap
From: "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 16:20:07 -0700

er..... I think you got the wrong guy.  I never suggested that anyone
"lighten up" (other than in print highlights).  I usually wait a decent
period of time on a list before I get contentious!

There are two Jacks here (and both from Tucson).

Jack McLain
Tucson, AZ
http://jackmclain-photography.dotcommunity.net