Subject: Re: [Leica] DAS Week 17
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 11:25:43 -0700

Dante Stella
Subject: DAS Week 17
 > Third in a row... sit this one out.
> > Nervous in the New Tate
> > http://www.dantestella.com/photo.html
> > How does it look?<<<<

Dante,
Sorry mate I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be lookig at here? The girl in
the middle not moving whom you may have posed or you got lucky catching her
because she stopped to look at something.

What I do like is the "motion capture" of the others because essentially
it's a photo of movement. And if that's what you were illustrating then
disregard all below.

If it's the gal? Read on!

But considering your previous excellent picture offerings, do you really
consider this to be one of your all-time best of ten photographs?  And if
not, why is it here mon ami as it just pulls your previous photographs down.
Now that's my opinion, however others will speak more eloquently. ;-)

However, if it's the motion capture it's not a bad shot. :-)

Sorry you know me when you ask. :-)
ted