Subject: [Leica] Chicago Exhibit: "Killer Shots -- A Photographic Response to War"
From: "Gregory Rubenstein" <gcr910@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 03:55:13 +0000

"Killer Shots --A Photographic Response to War" opened Friday at the
Catherine Edelman Gallery in Chicago. Starts in Vietnam, courses through El
Salvador, Nicaragua, Kosovo, Bosnia, Chile, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq,
Somalia, Rwanda . . .  Also includes the WTC. Many images are familiar,
iconic.  Some of the photographers: Eddie Adams, Larry Burrows, Horst Faas,
Lori Grinker, Steve McCurry, Joel Myerowitz, Jim Nachtwey, Sebastio Salgado,
Nick Ut. Plenty more.

The gallery is at 300 W. Superior, Chicago, IL. Open Tuesday through
Saturday from 10 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. The gallery's Web site is
www.edelmangallery.com. Shall add from personal experience over the years
this is a people-friendly gallery.

Aim an e-mail my way if you're interested in viewing with company. I intend
to go back. Several times.

Greg Rubenstein
gcr910@msn.com