Subject: Re: [Leica] An Introduction, and a plea for wisdom
From: "David M. dorn" <dmdorn_ct_usa@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 20:48:37 -0400

Steve,

I concur with your feelings.  I like the 35 for "environmental"
portraits.  I find the 28 a bit too wide for such use.  I use the 28
where I need to emphasize foreground space in scenic or architectural
shots.

And many times I find only a 50 will do.  These three focal lengths are
my standards; in fact I don't now own a lens longer than the 50..   If
I need a closer effect,  I use the 50 and my feet.

David