Subject: [Leica] Registry for divorced men?
From: "Jon" <jon.stanton@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 09:38:11 -0700

Can't understand it...Get divorced and get a Rolex watch!! Is there a subtle
message there? I too got divorced 20 years ago....Did not receive a thing,
except a lien on my paycheck a year later from Child Support....seems she
never reported my $10k in child support.....The lien cost me my job and
career.....Bank Auditors are not supposed to have liens....Oh yes I had the
cancelled checks to support my (support) payments....the case worker said I
could send my ex to jail for not reporting income or to pay it all over
again....jail is not a good thing for anyone even ex wives...I paid. I also
lived in relative poverty, spending 23 years sleeping in my car, on couches,
on floors.....(College Grad Finance/Accounting & Music.....Mensa ) largely
self imposed as I refused to commit myself to the California life style. The
best thing that came out of my divorce (and only reason I stayed in Calif)
was the unrestricted access to my daughter-----

Message from Seth Rosner <sethrosner@direcway.com> (Re: RE:[Leica] @#$@#$#@ foreigners..FU to all who agree with this)