Subject: [Leica] mad at m7
From: "Wesson, Leo W" <LWWesson@pier1.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 23:14:15 -0500

went to shoot a wedding rehersal tonight and pulled out my m7, loaded it, and it wouldn't work.  hmm, let's see, won't work on 15th, works at 60th, must be the batteries.  so, cool, i thought, i have a spare set in my new  grip from tom a...went to replace the batts and discovered that my battery cover on the camera had fallen off somewhere between my morning gig and my evening gig.  cover gone, batteries gone. i had my old seldom used m6 in my bag, so i was backed up properly and was able to get my shots done.  must spend the am tomorrow retracing my steps trying to find my freeking battery cover and if i can't find it may try the gaff tape battery cover solution.  damn sure will gaff tape the new battery cover on...seem to have a problem with stuff falling off the 7, first the strap, now the battery cover....what's gonna fall off next?  hope not the 28aa.

leo