Subject: Re: [Leica] PAWs
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 07:36:51 +1000

Count me in: I loved using the Rollei for street photography: of course
I have cornered myself into sticking with the Leicas for 5 years with
FOM2, and this is allowing me to learn more about using a RF, but I too
think part of the TLR magic is due to the angle of view: makes you see
the world like a child -- or at least from child height.

Cheers