Subject: Re: [Leica] @#$@#$#@ foreigners..still very much OT
From: Seth Rosner <sethrosner@direcway.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 17:11:50 -0400

.......my chronometre is better (bigger, brighter, prettier, saucier,
smarter) than your chronometer (3 jokes, son). Bought the bl**dy Omega gold
bezel/steel back Constellation in Zurich in Jan 1956 for $95. Traveled home
to NY on my wrist aboard M.S. Andrea Doria....stayed there (on wrist)
through two years' active duty service aboard U.S.S. Intrepid, survived fall
on concrete deck at B.O.Q. at N.A.S. Alameda, California (after careful
repair by outstanding Swiss watchmaker in NY). Is on my wrist as I write
this.

Moral: always buy the best you can afford and care for it well; it will
always be the least expensive way. And meanwhile, you are using/wearing the
best.

Also applies to some German cameras.

Love to all, especially Tina.

Seth                LaK 9