Subject: Re: [Leica] Bulk loading (long!)
From: Dan C <leicaman@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 17:03:01 -0400

Talking about saving money... I can routinely get 39 exposures out of a
standard 36 exp roll of film when shooting with my Leicas.  On the other
hand, my modern electronic Minolta will count out exactly 36 exposures and
then promptly stop and rewind the film.   In other word's, I get an 8%
increase in frames per roll when shooting with my Leicas.  This is how I
justify using them.   ;-)

dan c.

At 03:24 PM 18-07-03 -0500, Karen Nakamura wrote:

>Regarding those of you who were snidely (grin) commenting about the
>cheapos who would save a few bucks when they're using $2000 cameras
>and $2000 lenses (well, not me, my lenses are C-V).
>
>The way I rationalized getting a Leica in the first place was because
>the cost of the camera really is the smallest item in the overall
>cost of ownership. Film and developing is the biggest hit.
[snip]

Message from Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com> ([Leica] Bulk loading (long!))