Subject: Re: [Leica] PAWs
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 10:30:14 -0700

Jerry, you'll no doubt be delighted to know that you have just gained
membership to a very exclusive club.  In the history of the LUG, there
are only two other people who have managed to gain enterance to my kill
list -- a message from these goes directly to my trash can without ever
passing my eyes -- and you have just made that exclusive list.  While
this will, on the one hand, rob me of many evenings of pondering
whether you actually go out of your way to be rude to people on this
list, or simply have no concept of the notion of civility as it realtes
to public writing, I feel that this sacrifice is warranted in light of
the reduction in blood pressure and desire to hurl things at my
computer's screen.

M.

Replies: Reply from Michael Hintlian <michael@hintlian.com> ([Leica] FS: Leica M6 classic, black body)