Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Single malt...and Leica
From: Seth Rosner <sethrosner@direcway.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 14:29:50 -0400

Big Jon, now you're getting too close with this "Dancing Goats" stuff . My
wife's pet name for me is Goat. It has nothing to do with personal
propensities or physical characteristics. Rather the fact that I am a
Capricorn. Which, according to her, says something real about me. (?)

As to coffee, I grind my own blend, arrived at after 1 1/2 year of trial and
error in the coffee merchants of New York City: in each pound, 6 oz Italian
roast Colombian bean, 6 oz French roast Colombian bean, 4 oz French roast
Mocha. A wonderful deep, rich coffee but not heavy or bitter.

Seth