Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] Pictures...for a change
From: Frank Farmer <frankandaubrey@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 10:48:31 -0500 (CDT)

Jim,

I agree with Ted about the portrait of John-  a fine shot.  But I really like the portrait of Jenna as well.  For a portrait of a child, it seems to give her age beyond her years.  A nice moment of thought (or daydreaming perhaps) captured in a quiet and deliberate way.  It is a portrait, for whatever reason, that makes you feel the atmoshpere around that scene.  Very nice.

Frank