Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica vs. Digital: Our divided loyalties
From: Slobodan Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 06:32:07 -0700

Well, pig's are flying. I had a Labor client ask specifically for
digital media last Saturday. Since they were the last hold outs in my
stable of film foragers, an era is finally over.
It can only mean one thing, silver based film will be a personal project media.
(Current project with Leica generated images--hardhat diving in the Port
of Los Angeles)
Slobodan Dimitrov