Subject: Re: [Leica] Apology
From: Will von Dauster <vondauster@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 10:02:11 -0600

This is one of the saddest and most offensive things I have seen posted
on the LUG in the more than 8 years I have been on it (first under
vondauster@aol.com), and that's saying quite a lot.

Racial slurs are not "politically incorrect." They are just plain wrong.

Shame on you. Hypocrite.

Will von Dauster

Did the Japs ever apologize for their cowardly sneak  attack on Pearl