Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Apology
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 14:13:30 -0400

And adding to this BD is the fact that there are a lot of nice but
STUPID people around.  How Don can't separate out the atrocities of 50
years ago with the inappropriate use of the word "Jap" in an internet
forum is beyond me.  If he had said that he doesn't think the word
'Jap' is offensive then we'd at least be on a higher level of debate.

Ernie