Subject: Re: [Leica] Apology
From: Joe Leung <jcyleung8@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 10:58:51 -0700

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2003 9:53 AM

>So on this fine mid-July day with the horrors of many past conflicts behind
us, could we please think about what stirring up those many long ago
tragedies will accomplish? Actually nothing but bad feelings between our
families. Please attempt to restrain yourselves.   thank you,
ted<

Well put, Ted. I was born before WW II in the war torn British (then) colony
of Hong Kong. I need no one to tell me what kind of pain and suffering war
brings and how much we hated our invaders. But I have put all those behind
me long ago. I buy all kinds of products from that country, have friends
whose father served in the army that invaded us and even have a
daughter-in-law from that country (who regularly sends me books on Leicas).
Hate won't made our days any better, love will. Let's bring out that bottle
of Laga***** (or Leica) and enjoy this beautiful summer (or Summar) day!

Joe L.
Vancouver, BC

Message from "Jon" <jon.stanton@comcast.net> (Re: [Leica] Apology)