Subject: Re: [Leica] I'm back!
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 06:40:34 -0700

Dear friends and fellow LUG
The house may still be a moving mess, but tonight my ISDN line was
activated by KPN, so I immediately signed up with a Dutch ISP and
resubscribed to the LUG--I have my priorities straight :-)

It will be a week or two before I can post pictures again, but be
assured that my Leicas have not been idle during the move. It is good
be back here. My new contact details are shown below.

Nathan Wajsman...
***clip

sheesh Nathan...what took you so long?

:-)