Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica IIIf
From: Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 15:31:02 -0400

There is a lot to say about owning and using a Leica IIIf.  Not all the
comments are positive on using the IIIf.

Look on ebay for normal market value; be wary that you might have to get
an immediatate CLA on what you buy (it is over 50 years old!).  If you
are using hyperfocal focusing, one of the big negative comments
disappears ( the RF spot and viewing finder are separate)/

If you want to by mine, email me privately.

regards,
Vick
vick.ko@sympatico.ca