Subject: RE: [Leica] Weird One Found on Leica Photo Net
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 11:04:37 +0100

Chris

I believe it was the word with the '*' in it that caused the problem ;-)

I can never understand why people do this, we all know what the missing
letter is, someone is going to be just as offended by a '*' as a 'u'. Canon,
Nikon and eBay of other popular '*' words, as I say I just don't get it.

Steve