Subject: [Leica] FS: All of My Leica M Equipment
From: David Freedman <pupnik@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 12:58:39 -0700 (PDT)

Apologies to the list if this message has appeared
already.  I've been having problems posting from my
"real" email account.

What can I say?  I binged, decided rangefinder Leicas
aren't for me, and now I'm selling. Everything. All of
the following equipment is essentially "as new" having
been used very, very little and very, very gently.
Camera bodies still have the plastic on the bottom.
Everything is mint (no marks) and I have all boxes
(though three of these are currently in hiding). I'm
the original owner of all but the 50mm Summicron and
the Rapidwinder (though both of these are mint as
well). Here goes:

Leica M6 TTL .72 Body, black  $1350
Leica M6 TTL .85 Body, Chrome  $1350
Leica M6 TTL .58 Body, Black  $1250

All Leica, black:
24mm/2.8 ASPH  $1200
35mm/2 ASPH  $975
50mm/2  $450
50mm/2.8 Collapsible  $425
75mm/1.4 $1550
90mm/2 APO ASPH  $1300
135mm/3.4 APO $1250

Konica
90mm/2.8 Hexar  $300

Voigtlander, black with finders:
15mm/3.5  $250
21mm/4  $225

Motor Winder M  $425
Rapidwinder (black)  $350
Rapidgrip  $75

I'll pay for shipping/insurance.  Sorry, US buyers
only.

Feel free to email with any questions.

Dave F.