Subject: [Leica] Salgado Exhibit in Chicago
From: "Gregory Rubenstein" <gcr910@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 15:49:03 +0000

A Sebastio Salgado exhibit opens July 26 at the Cultural Center in Chicago,
the southwest corner of randolph and Michigan Avenue. Runs through
September. Will post more details when I get them. Just spotted the banners;
the center was closed when I walked past it this ayem. Area LUG folks
interested in making an outing of this -- photos and lunch/dinner can
contact me off list.

Greg Rubenstein
gcr910@msn.com