Subject: Re: [Leica] Full circle with Nikons
From: Karen Nakamura <mail@gpsy.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 19:15:41 +0900

This is an amusing conversation because I've been spending the past 2
days walking around the north coast of Japan (Kanazawa) with a Leica
M7 and Nikon S2 hanging from my neck very happily coexisting with
each other.

The Leica with a SLING and clip on neck strap and using Provia 100F;
and the Nikon S2 temporarily borrowing my Leica's strap and loaded
with Fuji Acros 100.

Photos to be posted when I return to the U.S. :-)

Karen Nakamura
http://www.photoethnography.com