Subject: [Leica] Fresh Hardware and Radio Flyers
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 22:16:18 -0500

Since 1863 Kaffie-Fredericks Hardware and Mercantile has been in continuous
business in Natchitoches.  I like to go there for my hardware needs, because
most of the things are in bins, and I don't think anything is in any hanging
plastic thingees.     Who knows how many hardware stores have come and gone
in these 120 years; in my time several have come, only to bite the dust.
Yes, we have a Wal-Mart in this town, but if  I need some rope, I can send
my son over to Kaffie-Frederick's and he gets it.  You see, we have an old
fashioned charge account there.  You sign your name, you get the
merchandise.  If you pay for it before the end of the month, you get a
discount.   They have what you need, as long as you need it before five,
Monday through Saturday.

http://www.sonc.com/kaffie_at_night.htm

http://www.sonc.com/radio_flyers_sky_high.htm

Regards,