Subject: [Leica] RE: Street scenes
From: "Felix Lopez de Maturana" <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 00:17:02 +0200

After so many and interesting comments about digital photography I felt
the necessity of getting again my Leica and shoot in b&w so I went out
and near home there was some kind of street happening with living
statues and some painters. Here is the result with the M7 and the 28mm
f:2 ASPH. After so many weeks shooting only digital I should like to
dedicate this poor and humble work to the recovery of these great film
photographers that are Tina and Ted whose work I admire and so many
times inspire me.

Kind regards

Felix