Subject: RE: [Leica] Back from Harlan County...
From: Phong <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 12:20:31 -0400

B.D.,

I checked out your Harlan series, and here are some
comments:

http://www.leica-gallery.net/bdcolen/image-48473.html
tells of the incongruity of the situation

http://www.leica-gallery.net/bdcolen/image-48476.html
hope and a certain wide-eye innocence

http://www.leica-gallery.net/bdcolen/image-48474.html
end of the road, or at leat end of the water bottle.  What am I doing here ?

http://home.earthlink.net/~bdcolen/CMS%20HARLAN%20COUNTY/images/P7031217.jpg
A flower shot with no dircet human interest ?  To paraphrase, it's pretty
but is it BD ? :-) First you went color, then digital, now this.
Fans got quite upset when B.(ob) D.(ylan) went electric; happened also
went he went Country/Gospel/Born Again/etc.

BTW the Leica gallery loads very slow compared to your earthlink site.
Might just be a temporary aberration.

Cheers,

- - Phong