Subject: RE: [Leica] Full circle with Nikons
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 10:41:53 -0400

Thanks - Not Habitat, but a group called C.O.A.P. - Christian Outreach
to the Appalachian People - in Harlan, KY. Shot for Christian Science
Monitor - no religious connect. These are poor kids from South Boston,
some actually homeless, most from public housing, who went down there as
part of a church group..
Larger selection at
http://home.earthlink.net/~bdcolen/CMS%20HARLAN%20COUNTY/

Story to follow - Writing the story - which include three kids getting
sent home for marijuana purchase and smoking, is a hell of allot harder
to write than the photos were to shoot. ;-)