Subject: Re: [Leica] Good health ?
From: Seth Rosner <sethrosner@direcway.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 09:13:34 -0400

Good morning Ted, you old fart!

Permission denied. Your health is not allowed to be negatively affected. Far
too much still to do.

Don't know whether I posted it here (who really wants to hear?) but three
weeks ago I had a couple of night-time spells of chest discomfort that I put
off to indigestion. She who must be obeyed, on learning of this, immediately
trucked me off to the ER. Fortunately, EKG, blood tests and a two-day stress
test confirmed the indigestion (or it might have been stress-induced)
diagnosis. But my physician was very clear that any such recurrence, get
yo'se'f directly to ER.

All the best, Ted, for speedy return to full health. Will we see you in St.
Louis at the LHSA meeting in October?

Seth              LaK 9