Subject: Re: [Leica] Michael Hintlian: Boston Big Dig photos
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 23:36:26 -0700

bdcolen wrote:

> In fact, I'm convinced that 50 years from now Hintlian's big dig
> project
> will hold a place in photo history similar to that held by Lewis Hines'
> Empire State Building photos....

Not only that, but Michael has so much talent it's nothing short of
scary.  His photographs of the Big Dig are superb works of art in their
own right, in addition to being an invaluable photographic document of
the work and the people who would otherwise be all but forgotten a few
years after the construction's completion.

M.