Subject: [Leica] Weeks 26-29
From: "Wade Heninger" <heninger@adobe.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 23:34:35 -0700

Travel, buying a house, more travel and holidays...

All of these occasions require taking photos rather than developing,
scanning and posting. Happily, I'm now at the latter end of said process
and have posted new PAW picts.

Week 26
Mail & Alts - Ballet recital time for Chloe.  My princess.  Dancing her
little heart out and eating up the attention.  And the clothes.  And the
flowers.

Week 27
Spent a week in Arizona among the prickly things.

Week 28
Main - Frank's dragon, perched upon a rock.  I hear there is gas line
running to the thing's mouth for that old show-off to make a scene with.

Alt - A theater in Scottsdale, from the AZ trip.  Sixties architecture,
wonderful French film, and the mists that make sense when its 100
degrees at 10 pm

Week 29
Main - An interesting sink I ran into at a birthday party for a friend
Alt - A friend of mine being silly silly silly

http://www.heninger.org/paw

Enjoy.

w a d e  h e n i n g e r
i n t e r a c t i o n  d e s i g n