Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] Corn pads on viewfinder of Leica M
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 21:18:13 -0700

I got nine pads for under $2.00.  I did have to trim the outside diameter
and they are a little irregular since I did not try to be very exact.

In addition, they are a bright likeness to skin color.  Of course, I now
have no  trouble finding the viewfinder in a fog.  Also, the camera has not
developed corns.

When you put them on and let them sit for at least a day before using the
camera, they stay put better than when you use the camera immediately.

Best regards,
Roland Smith
Oakland, California