Subject: Re: [Leica] Perhaps more reason to avoid ebay
From: frank theriault <knarf.theriault@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 18:23:28 -0400

I've bought on eBay, and will continue to do so.  But, I've never used a
credit card, and never used PayPal.  If my certified cheques or money
orders aren't good enough, I don't buy.

I'm now glad I've been doing it that way.  eBay can know nothing more than
my buying history, and my e-mail address, and that's the way I'd like to
keep it.

cheers,
frank