Subject: RE: [Leica] Perhaps more reason to avoid ebay
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 17:14:54 -0400

The impression I got from the article is that the
privacy policy statement is anything but clear
(to quote the article, it's "hard to find").  I for one
did not know about this (yeah, yeah, I do not
always read the EULAs or manuals).

More worrisome is how an ebay senior counsel could
think so little of end users' privacy.  But such are
these times.

- - Phong

Chandos Michael Brown wrote

Replies: Reply from Allen Graves <ahgraves@prodigy.net> (RE: [Leica] Perhaps more reason to avoid ebay)