Subject: RE: [Leica] Good health and a quick recovery for Tina
From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 15:27:51 -0700

Tina Manley wrote:

> > I've got a couple of friends (from church!) who say they are going to
> > smuggle in some margaritas in a hot water bottle.

Now *that* is Southern sisterhood at its best!!!

Tina:  I am sending an extra special bundle of good thoughts your
way.  Hang in there, be good, and soon you will be out with a new spring in
your step.

You'll find that you get a bit discouraged a couple of days after the
operation, and when you've been at rehab for a while and you hit a
plateau.  This is normal.  Handle it with the same grace
you do all those nasty insects and fish from Central America!  It will get
better.  You *will* be glad you did this.  And you will be doubly glad that
you're doing it all at once instead of half of it twice.

You can face in any direction, and somewhere in that direction, you've got
a LUGger or LEGer rooting for you!

- --Peter