Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted., Vancouver and the Olympics
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 19:20:23 -0400

Yes isn't grand!  Ted Bayer if we're both around then I'll be out there
with bells on and my 20 year old in tow.  And God willing Ted Grant can
be host - whaddya say is it a deal?

ernie nitka

ps - we'll also invite my brother in law Greg and ALL the other pacific
NW folks too.  I'm jazzed just thinking of it.