Subject: [Leica] LISTING OF LEICA GOODIES For July 4, 2003
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 13:17:57 -0700

 REVISED LIST OF THE ITEMS. I HAVE LOWERED SOME PRICES
 AND ADDED SOME ITEMS.

SPECIAL NOTE: I was given a Leica collection, from a friend, to dispose
of as a unit.  I have cataloged it, and will list it now. He wants to
use the proceeds to buy a Nikon D100 digital camera:

LEICA M3 Single stroke Serial# 998xxx. Excellent  (Has owners name
tastefully engraved on back), Currently being CLA'd

50mm SUMMICRON f2.0, Rigid mount, mint- perfect glass. Lens cap

135mm ELMAR f4.0, chrome, mint- PERFECT glass, with lens hood and caps.

90mm SUMMICRON f2.0, chrome, in short focusing mount. Built in lens hood
both caps. Mint- PERFECT glass.

VISOFLEX III with 4x eye-level magnifier, Mint -.

Universal Focussing Mount 16464/ OTZFO

Adapter to use 135mm lens head with Visoflex.

Four Leica/ Leitz filters E39 Green, red, yellow, UV.

The owner wants to sell as a unit. Everything for $1650.

Leitz Filter adapter SOOTF/ 13079 -- to adapt Summitar filters to 36 mm
diameter lenses. Mint,  ---------$10

Leitz Lens Adapter "CINLE", LTM lenses to "C" movie cameras --New $25

LEICA Book -- Dennis Laney's "Leica Collectors Guide" Brand new --$65

I also have a full set of papers that would have come with a Black
M6ttl, except for the manual.  Can any of you have use for this set?
(I never had a black M6ttl) -----$10

No paypal please.  Seller satisfaction guaranteed.

All prices plus shipping.

Payment can be personal check, Money Order, or US currency.

	JERRY LEHRER
	6123  Soledad Mt Rd
	La Jolla  CA  92037-7017
	USA